Tuesday 16 April 2019

Sicilian mobility


OMG! I really loved this mobility!Why?
First, I enjoyed a lot how all the international groups were so friendly to each other and how well we mixed toghether. All the trips were really joyful and funny, I really liked that, and you will never got bored.
Second, I made a lot of friends that will be forever in my memory. Expecially the two girls that I hosted, but also the spanish group..I first met them in Oriuhela and since that I never ever forgot about them. The other groups were also, personally I didn't expect that, so friendly!
Third, I think that is the first time, or only time, that I was very upset when everyone left..
Even the last day, at dinner, I was hoping that this would never end and I hope it will be like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment