Saturday 6 April 2019

Sicilia 2019

I think this travel has been the best in my life.
I knew that I was going to enjoy, but I would never have thought that it was going to become the travel of my life.
The night that I arrived I didn´t feel like a foreigner because the family of Francesca welcomed me like a another daughter.
I really love Sicily, its people, its food and its landscape. I have learned a lot of its tradition,culture and history. I have felt like a sicilian during my stance.
I have made a lot good friends that I will always carry in my heart and I hope to see they again someday. The farewell dinner was very emotional, full of tears, hugs and kisses; nobody wanted to leave.
I want to thanks all the teachers that have organised this project because has created good friends and unforgettable experiences.
Now, I´m in Spain and I miss a lot Sicily. I miss too Francesca and all of my friends.
I will carry the memories of this trip always in my heart.









No comments:

Post a Comment