Saturday 6 April 2019

Palermo, Sicilia


I learned a lot from this experience and it was very fun. It was very interesting to meet new people from different countries and cultures. It's always fun seeing new places and Sicily exceeded my expectations.
The kids I met were all great even though they were loud and it was really fun and enjoyable to get to know them. We are all looking forward to meeting you in Iceland in the future, Angel.
My host family was wonderful and I want to thank them for letting me stay with them.
Sicily was one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to and I think I'm lucky to have had the chance to go there. My favourite trip was the trip to Cefalu.
I can definitely say it was one of my favourite travels, because of the people I met and the culture I got to experience so vividly.

I hope we meet again someday and I will never forget this experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment