Wednesday 13 November 2019

ICELANDIC MEMORIES

The experience in Iceland was a wonderful experience, because I saw some wonderful landscapes that I never thought I could see before. The group activities we did and the places we visited, such as the volcanic lake and the gulfoss waterfalls. It was interesting to see the Perlan museum and converse with the president of the Icelandish republic. It was exciting to meet again the Icelandish boys who came to Italy in April and for this I also want to thank Kristofer for welcoming me to his home (to highlight that I hosted him in April) and it was a pleasure to meet all the guys who participated in the project and the school students. I hope to be able to relive this experience again and to be able to meet again all the boys with whom I have tied more in this wonderful experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment