Wednesday 13 November 2019

A DREAM THAT BECOMES REALITY

A WORLD INSIDE THE WORLD
THE KINGDOM OF FLAMES AND FROST


At a naturalistic level, in Europe, Iceland does not fight: incredible phenomena, pristine lands, wild beauty and atmosphere bordering on unreality, thanks to its lava deserts, volcanoes, ice and thermal springs.

 Right there, "up there in the center of the world", above the ocean, waiting for my sweet and unexpected arrival, I thought and thought again that all that was happening was one of my greatest dreams: to visit the kingdom of flames and glaciers.

Once I arrived in Iceland I felt like I was reborn.

Two opposing forces: the fire of the earth and the ice water;  here they clash in a constant struggle;  but all four elements expand and explode in the most unexpected wonder.

Water and fire, two fundamental elements for the life of this "world", the latter are the engine of Icelandic life.

Travel like the Wind, because the wind is free and knows no limits.

Thanks to this journey I was able to develop an open mind, a desire to discover more and I was able to travel to the worlds of all the friends I met.

From the deep cold, from the intense flames, from the silent wind, from the imposing volcanoes, from the abyssal seas and from the love of the inhabitants of this "new hidden world".

This journey has managed to connect the pulse of my heart with that of the world.

Needless to say, on the last day all those sensations I felt while I was immersed in the Icelandic nature died out in me.

I will miss all the places visited, the people I met left me a positive note in me and I will never forget them.

One day I will return to my Icelandic steps to relive those wonderful emotions and intoxicating sensations.





No comments:

Post a Comment