Wednesday 13 November 2019

ICELAND IN MY HEART


ICELAND MEMORIES 

I never thought i’d make one of my biggest dreams come true
I would like to focus on the landscape side,wich is certainly one of the most beautiful things that this magnificent land has to offer.
The thing that struck me most was certainly the collapsed volcano itself, where a puddle created by the rains and the iron contained by rocks of that place was created
Then we went to the geysers. Seeing them was a great emotion because in Italy it is very rare to see them.
I would like to give a special thought to the guys with whom I have faced this experience,students with a golden heart, nice, willing and who have been able to lead in this wonderful experience.
In short, an experience that I will never forget.




No comments:

Post a Comment