Thursday 30 May 2019

my experience in Latvia



                                                                My experience in Latvia


Travelling to Latvia was truly an amazing experience, I loved everything about this trip and I am going to share a few of my favorite moments from the trip in this blog. First of all I got to meet so many amazing kids and made a lot of new friends from all over the world. I also got to go see some breathtaking places in this beautiful country while having fun with all my new friends. My favorite day of the trip was the day we went to Riga and got a tour of the old town, this town was the most beautiful town i have ever been to and I loved it. After the tour in Riga we went to a beach called Saulkrasti which was also a lot of fun. 
My experience in Latvia was truly amazing and I will definitely visit this beautiful country again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment