Saturday 2 March 2019

THE EXPERIENCE 馃挅

                                                             

This has been one of the most special experiences of my life.


I have had the chance of meeting new people, to talk with them, to laugh with them… everything was magnificient.
 One of the best things that this proyect has given me, is the chance of having lunch or dinner with teenagers, around my same age, from really far countries and with those who in their dialy life do not speak English, but they tried and made an effort to communicate with the others.
 So, in the end, everybody has improved their English.
As a brief resum, I hope to repeat this proyect in                                                                                      the future or to do a similar one.
 


                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment