Sunday 10 March 2019

Take me back!馃挍

Words cannot describe how wonderful time we had in Spain! We could make many-many new friends and we could get to know a number of fantastic people! Thank you for all of the organizers, the time we spent in Spain was unforgettable❣️


I have got some photos about the beautiful places which we visited.馃實


Orihuela:
Not only the weather was amazing in Orihuela but the places which we visited. All of them was beautiful and our tour guide was fantastic, as well!

Cartagena:
The Roman theatre took me back in time. It was so impressive to see how people used to entartain themselves in the past. Besides this, Cartagena is a superb city, we took a long walk next to the sea and visited a couple of souvenir shops!

Elche:
Palm trees, finally! I was absolutely amazed by the wonderful plants. I wish I could bring one of them to home!

Alicante:
The first time in my life when I could sing "Beach, beach, let's go to the beach!" and it came true! We took many-many pictures at the beach and we had a wonderful time together. It was just like a dream. (And I could learn what gaviota means!)

No comments:

Post a Comment