Thursday 6 May 2021

Virtual Mobility

Unfortunately due to the situation we are going through at the moment, the countries participating in
this project could not travel to Hungary, but that did not stop us from having fun and meeting wonderful people. All of the tasks were enjoyable and entertaining to do, but I especially enjoyed baking the cheese puff pastry, pogácsa (since we got to learn a new recipe and, most importantly,eat the pastries hehe), although creating the different videos such as the group one about Hortobágy and participating in the kahoots was also very exciting. Without a doubt, my favourite part of the project was getting to meet my teammates from the 5 different countries, and now I can say that I have got friends around Europe, as we all got along from the beginning and will continue to talk after this Erasmus. I would love meeting them in person someday <3
This experience was definitely the highlight of my year so far and I would do it all over again if I had the chance.

This is the link to my video :)



No comments:

Post a Comment