Sunday 9 May 2021

My experience in the virtual mobility to Hungary馃實

    In spite of the fact I couldn't enjoy my trip to Hungary last year because of the pandemic, I have had the opportunity to do it online these last days.


    Without doubts, the activity that I liked the most have been "baking poc谩csa". I love preparing and tasting different food, especially if they are from other countries. It was the first time I prepared something like that and the result was excellent! It was delicious and I had a great time! There was really a very big quantity of pog谩csa, but my parents had it fast because they really loved it.

The kahoot activity and the quiz after watching videos and reading about history and culture of Hungary and especially about Eger made us to feel that we were really visiting Eger and we could learn a lot about it. That made me feel more like to travel to Eger. So, I'm convinced that I will visit Eger in the future.

The activity of the video about ourselves and the online meetings in teams allowed us to practice English and get to know each other.

Finally, on the 5 of May we had a virtual meeting all together. It was great to watch the video every team had made and voted them. We had a funny time all together.

   

    Sincerely, I have really enjoyed this experience and I am very grateful to have been part of it! I hope lots of students be able to take part in these types of funny and interesting activities from the field of education!


P.S. I attached here my video baking pog谩csa!馃構





No comments:

Post a Comment