Wednesday 16 October 2019

Iceland馃樆

The trip to Iceland has been a wonderful experience. I can explain with words my feelings馃槣. Iceland is a beautiful country quite different from Spain; not only the weather but also the nature. I felt amazed when I saw all the natural areas we visited 馃樅. I learned a lot of culture. I enjoyed also spending time with the Icelandic people, they are so funny and charming馃樈. It was also new for us the way of living there: the timetables, food, weather... So it was like a challenge for us馃挭.

  1. I will always remember this unbelievable experience and the incredible people I met not only from Iceland but also from other countries, I feel so lucky to have this opportunity to get to know this part of the world and also to share te world that we have inside of us 馃樆

No comments:

Post a Comment